Product Manager (Cyber Security Products)
This job posting is no longer active.
New Delhi, DL, India
Job ID: 60786
Regional Product Manager
- You will establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Regional partner accounts and Regional vendor team.
- You will Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- You will meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- You need to Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- you need to proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- You will manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- You will lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- You will ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- You will drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.