Adobe Partner Development Manager
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 60889
Ingram Micro proudly serves customers across a broad spectrum of industries, from fast-growing brands to Global 2000 enterprises and are dedicated to facilitating their success, through our global cloud platform, world-class technology, strategic partnerships, and decades of expertise.
We are currently seeking a highly competent and results-driven
#LIHYBRID Partner Development Manager to join our Cloud team and be responsible for driving growth of Adobe Cloud business through both new and existing resellers. Based in our Apollo Drive office and reporting to the Cloud General Manager, this role requires developing strong relationships with both internal sales and resellers to become their trusted advisor and help them to grow their Adobe business. It is essential that this role achieves both Ingram Micro and Adobe set targets for revenue, gross profit and Cloud Marketplace.
About the Role:
- Build strong relationships with Adobe partners to become their trusted advisor
- Identify focus partners and understand their business, target audience, and profitability model to help them build plans for Adobe Cloud growth
- Provide demos and training for Adobe partners on the Cloud Marketplace
- Build strong relationships and engage with new partners to identify opportunities for Adobe office products
- Build Adobe and Cloud Marketplace knowledge through ongoing training and development
- Proactively identify growth opportunities in the market
- Prior experience in Sales with strong business development and partner engagement experience
- Professional and ideally with existing strong relationships within the IT community
- Able to build a healthy pipeline, close orders and achieve targets
- Proven success in business development and business plan building
- Able to establish self as a technical subject matter expert with high credibility
- Well-developed negotiation, communication, and training/presentation skills
- Mentally agile with strong business acumen
- Ability to partner and create strong business relationships at all levels
- Expert product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution
What’s in for you:
- Join a fun, vibrant, and professional team with an exceptional market reputation
- Work with leading technology that is shaping the future within the IT industry
- Be part of a great culture, at a great location, with great benefits and more....
If this role sounds like your next move, we want to talk to you!
Come and join our IMNZ team today!