Independent, Change Agent, Creative, Customer-Centric Sales. Coach.
Do those words describe you or who you aspire to be daily? As our Sr.
Sales Manager, Cloud (Azure/GCP),
you will need to pull on those strengths to lead a large sales team to drive Cloud revenues with our Partners.
Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands reaching nearly 90 percent of the world’s population. Our market reach, diverse solutions portfolio, and digital platform Ingram Micro Xvantage™ set us apart. We have approximately 27,000 associates committed to serving our more than 161,000 customers and 1,500 vendor partners worldwide. Learn more at www.ingrammicro.com.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!
Sales Manager, Cloud is responsible for hiring, developing and leading a team of 8-12 sales
professionals, providing coaching, direction, and leadership while creating an engaging and rewarding work environment. A successful candidate will;
- Have Channel distribution Sales experience
- Have MS Azure technical expertise
- Exceptional Leadership/Management experience
- Experience in coaching and leading the team on driving incremental Azure/ GCP cloud consumption
- Meet with partners to educate and enable them to build/expand their Cloud Practice
- Motivate the individual team members to meet and exceed personal and team targets
- Effectively plan daily, weekly and monthly goals for assigned team and account base, coordinating activities of the team to achieve both divisional and company objectives.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Ingram Micro systems, processes, products, and services
- Set and manage objectives and metrics that align with organizational objectives and achieves revenue and profit goals through a superior customer experience.
- Leads, manages, staffs, and oversees the performance and development of a group of team members performing like functions, with work activities focused on accurate and timely execution of essential sales functions. This role may also include operational, transactional, and customer engagement responsibilities.
- Ensures inside sales/vendor associates are identifying opportunities and effectively partnering with customers to close sales and develop/sustain strong relationships.
- Ensures systems, processes, and tools are operating effectively and efficiently to deliver a superior customer experience. Proposes and implements process improvements.
- Coaches a team to plan and execute customer/vendor strategies, pipeline management, deal closure, and forecasting, aligned with corporate objectives and sales best practices.
- Passion for leading others by setting performance expectations and managing execution
- Coach and develop the skills and knowledge of others.
- Demonstrate business and financial acumen.
- Multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships, manage resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines.
Who You Are…
- Staffs For An Effective Organization*: Gathers enough information about candidates to know how they will improve the team, and holds to a standard even when under pressure to “hire someone”
- Creates A High-Performance Culture: Promotes a balance of work and personal life; encourages Associates to do their best; has confidence in, listens to, and empowers Associates; and gives credit to team members
- Partners Effectively With Customers And Vendors: Demonstrates an understanding that there are internal and external customers, knows who those customers are and what they need, and wins customers for life
- Core Selling: Demonstrates fundamental best-practice behaviors that lead to superior, customer-focused sales results and performance; key behaviors include establishing trust with customers, flexing own style, and using an effective sales process
- Advanced Selling: Demonstrates expertise in best-practice selling behaviors that lead to superior, customer-focused sales results and performance, provides effective feedback and coaching to sales Associates, inspires and challenges sales Associates to attain breakthrough performance, and removes barriers to effective customer service.
- Experienced. 5+ years of experience in sales operations, sales management, and/or strategy roles
- Educated. Continual learning mindset along with your BA/BS degree in business or relative degree
- Independent. Self-directed and motivated with the ability to make decisions and laugh in the face of "the fear of failing"
- Collaborative. Lone wolves end up lonely so you leverage the brilliant minds around you
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $97,300 - $131,400 - $165,400 per year. (70/30 split)
The ranges above reflect the potential annual base pay across the U.S. for all roles; the applicable base pay range will depend on the candidate’s primary work location, pay grade, and variable compensation plan. Individual base pay within each range depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time of hire. New hires starting base pay generally falls in the bottom half (between the minimum and midpoint) of a pay range.
At Ingram Micro certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus or sales incentives and long-term incentives. These awards are allocated based on position level and individual performance. U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits, paid time off, parental leave, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and wellbeing benefits, among others.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.