Why work at Ingram Micro China
• Ingram Micro is a global leader in technology and supply chain services, enabling business partner to maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. We help over 250K business partner, and 2000 vendors operate more efficiently and successfully in the market they serve
.• Ingram Micro has earned 2022 Best Workplace™ in Greater China! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture
.• As Legal Advisor /Legal Consultant, a key position in Ingram Micro China, you will focus mainly on commercial operations, negotiating and handling a wide range of complex contracts, reviewing, and negotiating agreements with vendors and customers and it will also provide business counsel and legal support on other matters such as labor, IP, litigation and corporate matters as needed.
• In this role, you are reporting directly to Legal Director and partnering with key business stakeholders both internally and externally.
What you will be doing?
•Manage various vendor programs
•Assist the Business team to use the rebate maintenance system rationally.
•Estimate WCD/VDO amount accurately.
•Manage vendor debit claims. Work with vendors for regular reconciliation and collect the receivables from vendors in a timely manner.
•Timely and accurate delivery of vendor reports
What you will need to succeed?
• Problem Solving Skill
• Analyze Skill
• Familiar with computer skill Excel, Word and other office soft ware
• Basic financial knowledge
• English oral and written communication skill