Business Development Manager – Cisco
As a Business Development Manager, you will...
Be responsible for the overall development and execution of driving the technology area within Cisco. This includes the ownership and continued development of relationships with our aligned partners and vendors.
You will be a strong relationship builder with the ability to manage existing accounts along with developing new business within target accounts. To succeed in this role, you will work closely with highly skilled Sales and Commercial managers to support the strategic growth plan for the category.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
Who you are…
· Customer focussed: Clear understanding of the customer needs and delivering best in class customer experience
· Team Collaborator: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively support the customer.
· Visionary: Future thinking, with the ability to plan and create 3-year business plans
· Commercial Acumen: Understanding of the customers business operation and executing value add commercial propositions and solutions
· Results Driven: Interest in driving customer to their outcomes.
· Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience.
Who we are…
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.