CFO Reports to:
Line of business:
Total LOB (TS, Cloud, Colsof)
Main objectives of the charge of CFO
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. CFO must act as business partner ensuring the profitability and financial performance, according to the business strategy. CFO is responsible of manage the cash flow, analyzing strengths/weaknesses in the Ingram’s finances and overseeing all aspects of its financial success. Also is responsible of the control environment.
Responsibilities, activities and functions.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team, promoting the culture and values of Ingram Micro.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets (Revenue: 350MUSD in 2022) and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Performing risk management by analyzing the Ingram’s liabilities.
- Managing risk as the business executes on its strategies and initiatives as well as maintain a strong internal controls environment and financial reporting processes.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for Ingram Micro’s operations, improving the working capital.
- Manage the relationships with vendors (65), customers (4,200) and financial institutions.
- Perform the activities of legal representative of Ingram Micro.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Establish the strategies to achieve the financial KPIs, including WC metrics.
- Supervise the tax strategy.
- Lead the administration of the credit risk and collection strategies (customer and vendors).
- Manage the risk and currency exposure.
- Coordinate and review the financial Solutions portfolio.
- Control of operating expenses.
- Revision of the financial performance of Colsof (6%)
- Active participation in stockholders’ meetings of Colsof
Participation in internal process
- Granting and approval of lines of credit
- Purchase of foreign currency
- Payment to suppliers
- Tax payment
- Internal approvals
- Review of processes and policies
- Control and approval of marketing activities
- Business Approval (ROWC)
- Revision of new deals / projects
- Revision and approval of Colsof´s deals
- Revision of projects with different areas
- Automatization process / innovation in finance
- Acquisitions & Mergers
Special authorizations to sign official documents.
CFO is the egal representative with authorization to sing official documents, with previous revision of Legal department.
Charges under the CFO supervision:
- Manager of Crédit and financial Solutions
- Manager of accounts receivables and treasury
- Coordinator of accounts payables and vendor debit
- Coordinator of planning and non-trade purchases
- Controller of Colsof
Indirectly: (38) Members of the finance team
Relationship with other areas
- All areas of the company, as well as corporate areas (Treasury, Finance, Credit, Compliance, Financial Solutions, Legal, Taxes, Planning, IT) and business units.
- Financial areas of LATAM and other regions.
- Management of Colsof.
- Clients and suppliers.
- Financial sector.
- Financial institutions.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and MBA.
- More than 15 years of experience in finance areas.
- English – Fluent (writing, listening and conversation).
- Analytical aptitude. Advanced analytics fuel decision-making, steer your company's growth curve, and limit instability.
- Risk assessment skills.
- Innovation management.
- Team builder and leader.
- Strategic mindset and vision.
- Communication and collaboration.
- Business intelligence.
- Empathetic Manager.
- Strategic collaborator.
- Problem Solving Abilities.
- Controller of Colombia
- CFO of México