Sr. ServiceNow Admin/Developer – Integrations
Job ID: 60896
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Sr. ServiceNow Admin/Developer – Integrations brings solid experience in system administration and developing solutions on the ServiceNow platform. He/she leads and prescribes customers to best practice and collaborate with team members to achieve project and operational goals.
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering customer solutions on the ServiceNow platform and advising customers on best practice to create lasting value and enhanced experiences.
- Contribute on multiple engagements, utilizing the Ingram Micro methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency and quality.
- Define technical approaches and share knowledge with other engineers/developers on development and configuration activities.
- Estimate time and effort for all activities and proactively communicate progress and forecast changes to the rest of the team.
- Own the technical quality on development, participate in code reviews, and contribute to development planning efforts.
- Collaborate closely with business requestors to define customer requirements.
- Perform L2/L3 support for incidents reported against the ServiceNow platform.
- Perform Change Management activities in compliance with defined processes.
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing, collaboration activities and initiatives.
What you bring to the role:
- ServiceNow platform development and implementation with 4+ years experience doing Integrations using the most common integration technologies including but not limited to web services, file retrieval/import sets, JDBC connections, LDAP, REST and SOAP, and Excel, CSV,
and e-mail transmissions.
- Strong experience on the following:
- Using ServiceNow Store Integrations, Integration Hub, and Custom-built integrations
- Web technologies (XML, HTML, Angular JS, Web Services, etc.)
- Proven experience writing documentation related to Functional Specifications, Configuration Specifications, Test Plan, Test Cases and similar documents.
- Experience in delivering knowledge sessions and trainings to team members, end-users, and senior management.
- Experience working with DevOps teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
- Ability to initiate customer interfacing meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently or in support of business process/requirements gathering efforts
- Ability to keep a customer's business goals at the forefront of the conversation and at the same time articulate development decisions and its impacts to maintenance and longevity (i.e. keeping configurations out-of-the-box).
- A passion for guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
- Familiar with ITIL processes, primarily Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, and Change Management. ITILv3 foundation certification a plus.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, and fluent business English in both verbal and written form
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work in two rotating shifts between US and APAC time zones
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It is a representation of the things that you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.