Sr. Systems Analyst, Software Development (JAVA)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 61189
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Planning, designing, debugging, and coding software solutions for Java application development.
- Responsible for solving complex technical issues related to the resolution of business problems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts.
- Familiarity with Java Spring Boot framework.
- Strong skills and ability to review Jr Developers code and provide constructive feedback.
- Familiarity with Angular framework is a plus.
- Develop Java-based software using industry best practices.
- Writing and implementing efficient and code in Java reusable.
- Test the software to ensure it meets requirements and performs well.
- Familiarity for SQL programming and understanding database structures and relationships.
- Develop highly performant stored procedures.
- Provide technical support to business users.
- Troubleshoot problems with the software and provide best and optimal solutions.
- Collaborate with software engineers to ensure that code is of the highest quality.
- Work with product managers and designers to ensure the software is designed well and meets user requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing Java code.
- Work closely with our product and business teams to discuss requirements and provide optimal solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years of experience in Java development.
- Familiarity with software design patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of website design and programming.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.