Senior Manager Reporting and Analytics
Job ID: 61305
Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands reaching nearly 90 percent of the world’s population. Our market reach, diverse solutions portfolio, and digital platform Ingram Micro Xvantage™ set us apart. We have approximately 27,000 associates committed to serving our more than 161,000 customers and 1,500 vendor partners worldwide.
As a Senior Manager Reporting and Analytics, you will:
- Support establishment and rhythm of business via reporting and data analysis for the GBS/Global Business Services/, Business Partners, Countries, Regions and Corporate, including reporting readout format and frequency.
- Working with GBS centers globally to ensure reporting and analysis of data is consistent across all centers.
- Manage the reporting teams for the collection, analysis, synthesis, and standardization of SLAs, KPIs and operational metrics used to manage work as requested by business partners (including GBS).
- Proactively identify issues and opportunities, with the coordination of regional support resources to resolve issues and/or take advantage of potential opportunities.
- Creating documentation, tools, and processes to support future directional goals.
- Develop daily operations reporting, SLA achievements and other.
- Identify and promote opportunities for simplification and proactively challenge existing processes. Implement changes as necessary and participate in business process improvement activities.
- Prepares and administers performance appraisals to supervisors and managers reporting to him according to deadlines.
- Meets with direct reports on a regular basis to discuss performance and to provide coaching and development opportunities.
- Maintains staffing levels – involvement in recruitment activities.
- Set strategy for associate training/development.
The Senior Manager Reporting and Analytics should have:
- 5+ years direct supervisory or managerial role overseeing operations and providing guidance, some experience leading through subordinate managers.
- 1+ years shared service center/ BPO sector experience required.
- Experience with Regional and Global business practices.
- Excellent Written and spoken English.
- Attitude to work in complex, dynamic and rapid-paced environments.
- Flexible and hands-on attitude
- Capability to interact with other teams (outside of his/her specific area of responsibility), facilitating integration and problem solving.
- Good Change Management attitude, pro-activity towards innovation and capability to facilitate the change across departments and Business units.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Project management skills
- Good Training Capabilities: explanation of business processes and rules, illustration of the ERP functionalities
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Great career growth and development opportunities
- Hybrid type of work
- Modern office space with free coffee and hot beverages
- Company discounts
- Recognition awards
Join our big family now!
#LI-Hybrid | #LI-RG1