Master Data Management with English (Central Data Steward)
Job ID: 61320
Business on 6 continents. 35 000 employees worldwide. 1200+ employees in Bulgaria. 50 modern offices. 40 years of technology and Supply Chain experience. The numbers are impressive but what matters the most is the people. Ingram Micro is a leader in the IT industry because of our diverse and talented workforce.
Our Data Steward is responsible for:
Central governance and maintenance of vendors and products in the vendor portfolio in line with the Global Governance Standards for product and vendor creation and internal system constraints and business requirements.
Central product setup, including searchable attributes, and maintenance.
Vendor setup, maintenance and governance.
Setting up and maintaining commodity code in SAP and product hierarchy cross reference according to Tax requirements.
Maintaining the master data cross-ref between the systems and assuring data coherence between the systems.
Quality control and cleansing of master data.
Supporting the countries according to SLA (Service Level Agreement) with the product and vendor creation and maintenance process, assuring quality of the data
Following closely the technology and business evolution & vendor roadmaps to enable the correct classification of the products in the systems
Maintaining Global Master Data standards including but not limited to product hierarchy, searchable attributes, manufacturers.
We are looking for someone:
- Highly motivated
And you also have:
- University degree in Business, Finance, IT
- IT literate and good understanding of data structures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Power Query, Access)
- Intermediate-High Analytical skills
- Business Knowledge Basic
- English B2/C1
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Analytical; pro-active
- Ability to manage several tasks/projects simultaneously and schedule work effectively
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and as a team-player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of databases and scripting languages and experience with SAP (particularly MDG module) would be considered strong advantage.
About our offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Many trainings, language courses and free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Great career growth and development opportunities
We also have:
- Impressive parties
- Lots of social events
- A unique open-minded culture
- Trending TikTok and Instagram accounts
- Inspiring leaders
What are you waiting for? Join our big family now!