Sr. Professional, Vendor Management-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Bengaluru, KA, India
Job ID: 61420
- To establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts and vendor team.
- Responsible for the P&L of the Business
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- You lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- You will ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- You will drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.