Associate Legal Counsel
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 61576
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1300 in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
You bring the talent, we bring the job!
Our Associate Legal Counsel is responsible for:
- Supporting Ingram Micro business managers in the review and negotiation of contracts under the company’s established policies and procedures.
- Providing timely and precise legal advice on contractual issues during contract review and negotiation, and inform and update business managers on contract negotiation status.
- Structuring and drafting appropriate contract terms and proposal responses that clearly reflect the intentions and agreement of the contracting parties.
- Administering contract executions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the department’s records and providing accurate input of data to the company’s database including the preparation of contract summaries.
- Monitoring and tracking milestones and deadlines to ensure renewal or termination of contracts.
- Maintaining the department’s intranet site; this will include publishing templates and other standard contracts for use by business managers.
- Serving as one of the department’s main contacts and be responsible for the keeping of records and copies of contracts and other legal documents under the company’s policies and established procedures.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree in Law
- Excellent communication skills. English (B2-C1)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position or at an international law firm
- Familiarity with data management or willingness to learn it
- Well-developed administrative skills
- Excellent writing, communications, and organizational skills
- Openness to understand and work in a multicultural environment
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus system
- Additional health insurance (Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care)
- Well-being Program
- Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- Transport Allowance
- Referral bonus
- Baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
#LI-Hybrid | #LI-NA4