24/7 1st Line Technical Support (On-site)
Job ID: 61682
Why Ingram Micro?
Business on 6 continents. 28 000 employees worldwide. 1300+ employees in Bulgaria. 50 modern offices. 40+ years of technology and Supply Chain experience. The numbers are impressive but what matters the most is the people. Ingram Micro is a leader in the IT industry because of our diverse and talented workforce.
What you’ll do?
- Provide first line technical support to Comms-care clients across an international base.
- Log all relevant incident/service request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes.
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis using approved tools, systems and procedures.
- Resolve/fulfill incidents/service requests that are in scope.
- Technical Escalations - escalating incidents/service requests that cannot be resolved/fulfilled within agreed timescales or are out of Service Desk/1st Line scope, to the next level technical team which may include 3rd Parties or Vendor support contracts.
- Engage and arrange external technical and non-technical support where smart hands are required on-site.
- Follow-up with external technical and non-technical support organizations including 3rd parties until incident/request resolution/fulfilment.
- Own incidents/requests from ticket creation to resolution/fulfilment/closure.
- Close all resolved/fulfilled incidents/requests and other queries.
- Communicate with clients – keeping them informed of incident/request progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Provide feedback to appropriate Line Manager on how the Service Desk and supporting functions can improve.
- Maintain an exceptional level of client service during any engagements with Clients/3rd Parties/Internal Teams.
What you’ll bring:
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar background
- 1+ year experience in Customer Service/Contact Centre/Help Desk/Service Desk role.
- Advanced Skills in MS Office & awareness of ITSM tools
- CCENT knowledge, Network+ or equivalent
- Experience in fault diagnosis/troubleshooting and fulfilling requests.
- Awareness and understanding of process framework(s) – ITIL Foundation/ITIL Operations.
- Awareness/understanding of switching / Routing and Wi-Fi (Meraki/Aruba) technologies would be considered an advantage.
- Awareness/understanding of Unified Conferencing products (video, Teams) (desirable) would be considered an advantage.
- Awareness/understanding of Microsoft products would be considered an advantage.
- ITIL Foundation would be considered an advantage.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural/international environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written.
What you’ll receive:
Apart from great parties, team spirit and a positive mindset, we also have:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time.
- Language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Great career growth and development opportunities
- Hybrid type of work
- Modern office space with free coffee and hot beverages
- Company discounts
- Recognition awards
We promise our recruitment process is not scary. It is even fully remote. Apply now!
#LI-Hybrid | #LI-RG1