Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands reaching nearly 90 percent of the world’s population. Our market reach, diverse solutions portfolio, and digital platform Ingram Micro Xvantage™ set us apart. We have approximately 27,000 associates committed to serving our more than 161,000 customers and 1,500 vendor partners worldwide. Learn more at www.ingrammicro.com.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!
This position is in the Irvine, California corporate headquarters and has the opportunity for hybrid work with a few days remote per week.
Location: We offer a hybrid work environment with up to 3 days remote work
The Reporting & Consolidations Manager (Corporate Cloud) is a key member of the Corporate Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis team that will be directly responsible for consolidating Global financial and operational data and supporting annual budget, monthly forecast, and strategic plans in the Cloud business unit.
This is a highly visible role that will regularly interact with various executive leaders cross-functionally. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving best practices by implementing new technology and processes and will be capable of providing highly complex financial decision support.
What You Bring To The Role:
- This role is recognized as the subject matter expert with specialized knowledge on key financial processes and on system financial structure and metrics
- Manages large projects and processes that have company-wide impact, ranging from implementation to improvement and maintenance of existing projects and processes
- Coaches, reviews, and delegates work to lower level professionals
- Proven track record of resolving problems that are difficult and complex, utilizing new practices or methods
- Influential decisionmaker with the ability to lead cross functional teams and manage Executive expectations
What You Will Be Doing:
- Drive global cloud forecast / budget process, which includes consolidation, in-depth analysis, and presentation
- Develop and maintain monthly Global Consolidated Reporting by Business Unit
- Coordinate and manage global timelines, liaising with worldwide Corporate teams to ensure timely consolidation and presentation of Cloud Financial Statements
- Support management to streamline and automate existing forecasting and budgeting process
- Analyze current processes and/or systems, identify opportunities for automation, develop plans based on findings, and implement changes for improved accuracy and reduced time investment
- Support management to develop, manage, and maintain accurate global metric and financial based reporting through standardizing and synthesizing large amounts of data across all reporting systems and data warehouses
- Perform Ad Hoc analyses, as required, to enhance profitability through margin optimization and cost reduction & control opportunities
- Lead the near-term and long-term financial planning process, partnering with the business to develop financial plans to execute against company priorities.
- Prepare, compile, analyze and communicate information for financial reporting and analysis including the monthly results package for Company operating reviews; and improve performance across the Business Units by identifying and assessing areas where the Company can drive productivity and efficiency
- Partner with the business to support strategy and business decision-making - work cross-functionally to ensure accurate reporting on all financial metrics and key performance indicators, develop insights and understanding of variances
- Oversee company P&L and provide analysis and presentation of monthly and quarterly financial and operational metrics including performance vs. plan
What We Need to See:
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent required
- 3 – 5 years minimum finance experience required
- 1 – 2 years minimum of supervisory and management experience preferred
- Prior FP&A experience preferred
- Prior experience in full Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow management preferred
- Prior experience in forecast management preferred
- Highly skilled with financial modeling, analysis, and reporting with Excel, PowerPoint and other productivity tools (charts, tables, slides, complex formulas)
- Ability to work in a high-volume, highly dynamic rapid paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Will Separate You From Others:
- Experience and highly developed financial acumen with forecasting, variance analysis, interpretation of data, and understanding of business drivers to financial results
- Previous experience with leading, creating, developing large scale and impactful projects for financial process improvement or financial systems while being influential cross-functionally
- Proficiency with Qlikview, Qliksense, or other analytical and visualization tools
- In-depth understanding of financial reporting tools such as OneStream, specifically database management, logic, and structure
- Willingness and curiosity to question the status quo and drive effective changes that scale
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to be an influential collaborator cross-functionally and with all levels of management
The typical base pay range for this role in Irvine, CA is $82,400 (MIN) - $111,200 (MID)- $140,100 (MAX) per year. However, for the right candidate, we are open to increasing the level which reflects a salary range of: $98,000 (MIN) - $132,300(MID) - $166,600 (MAX).#LI-AH1#LI-Hybrid#bestplacetowork#consolidations#FP&A#P&L
The ranges above reflect the potential annual base pay across the U.S. for all roles; the applicable base pay range will depend on the candidate’s primary work location, pay grade, and variable compensation plan. Individual base pay within each range depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time of hire. New hires starting base pay generally falls in the bottom half (between the minimum and midpoint) of a pay range.
At Ingram Micro certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus or sales incentives and long-term incentives. These awards are allocated based on position level and individual performance. U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits, paid time off, parental leave, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and wellbeing benefits, among others.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.