Associate III, Accounting (US AP Trade - Nightshift)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 61721
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.Responsibilities:
- Invoice exception handling
- Reconciliation and update of Vendor Statements
- Continuous monitoring of Trial Balance
- Vendor Receivable claiming
- Conduct Pre disbursement activity
- Monitoring of payment requests
- Bachelor's Degree (Management Accounting, Business/Financial Management, or any related course)
- 3 years minimum experience in Accounts Payable function or general accounting background
- Good grasp of accounts reconciliation and reporting
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work on a permanent night shift
- Candidates must have a stable internet connection to support a temporary work-from-home set up
- Hybrid set-up
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, you may not perform all of these duties.