This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 61816
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Incumbents in this job family have responsibilities encompassing one or more areas of General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and/or Billing.
- Responsible for processing receivables, ensuring timely and accurate charge entries and preparing deposits. Responsible for maintaining accounts and records in various accounting functions.
- Collects and analyzes financial data and prepares reports and recommendations.
- Reviews, verifies and approves transactions and journal entries.
- Prepares income and balance sheet, profit and loss, consolidated and other accounting statements.
- Codes, enters and prepares invoices, and responds to customer and vendor inquiries. Reviews invoices and ensures proper approvals.
- Records, enters and pays invoices. Also, analyzes account performance, makes recommendations to release orders on past due accounts and investigates bankruptcy claims.
- Maintains records and files and generates related reports.
- Ensures procedures and internal controls are followed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
What you bring to the role:
- Supervises support level employees.
- Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team.
- Problems faced may be difficult but typically are not complex.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports and stakeholders. Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to moderate level of control and review. Supervises support level associates (clerks, production associates, technicians) in an organization characterized by high transactions or processes.
- Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team to ensure task completion.
- Assignments are largely established in accordance with schedules and deliverables.
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures and ensure that employees operate within these guidelines.
- Can make exceptions to some but not all processes and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of department processes.
- Point person to resolve issues elevated by support personnel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required. Four year college degree not required but strongly preferred. Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience and 1 year of leadership experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.