Solution Sales Specialist Azure
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 61760
As the Solutions Sales Specialist, you will have the key opportunity to own the promotion and sales of the Cloud solutions portfolio to Channel Partners.
- This position is primarily focused on facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the value within our cloud products, programs and services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Be the resident subject matter expert on the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- Identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a sub component of developing existing Modern Work and Infrastructure-as-a-Service accounts.
- Growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the channel by helping your geographic account base from a traditional reseller to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
What You Bring To The Role
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience; experience in IT sales a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic sales, presentations, proposals and dealing with multiple decision makers.
- Collaboration in the office with your colleagues at least twice weekly.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for an international company, within an innovative market using the newest services and tools.
- Work with like-minded colleagues eager to further themselves and those around them.
- Access through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- Experience working in an international company, that is globally recognized as a major player in its market.
- You will earn a market-based salary with a very attractive package of fringe benefits with many progression opportunities.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
*Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud and Lifecycle Solutions. With sales of $46 billion, we have grown to become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.