Sr. Associate, Credit-PHL
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 61735
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates.
We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Perform end-to-end Accounts Receivable/customer account reconciliation. Research customer account discrepancies and past-due amounts in collaboration with the Relationship Manager/s on a periodic basis (at least monthly).
- Ability to understand and identify the subscriptions of an account. Including both IMpulse subscriptions and Recurring Billing subscriptions in SAP.
- Process disputes and pull account information direction from the customer portals, as customer needs arise.
- Ensure disputed/short payments/uncollectible amounts are accounted for, RMAs/returns, POD as needed and miscellaneous differences are cleared, especially past due balances or more than 11 days aging buckets
- Research, investigate and validate customer deductions. Perform end-to-end reconciliation of customer deduction issues including identifying, quantifying, root cause analysis and recommend solutions to minimize recurrence in the future
- Collaborate and set regular cadence with Customer Service, Sales, Cash Applications Teams, etc. for dispute management/resolution, including implementation of mitigating action/s, as necessary. Assertively drive resolution of overdue debits, disputed invoices/debits, short payments, credits/unapplied payments, RMAs/returns, etc. at least monthly
- Build working relationships with key customer contacts, and internal partners/enable support groups to actively reduce customer aging by ensuring timely resolution of process-related issues/challenges and collection of customers receivables
- Coverage or back up, in case of spike in volume or bandwidth restriction/limitation, for business continuity
- Exercise considerable judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Manage internal and customers escalations within 48 hours, by cultivating positive customer experience
- Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in reconciliation
- Maintain documentation for the purpose of supporting files, reports, and data
- Other administrative functions as needed and identified by the role
What Can You Bring To The Role:
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- A/R Reconciliation experience of 3 to 5 years
- Experience in reconciliation of dispute management an advantage
- Preferably graduate of any Finance/Accounting related course of at least 4-year degree
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize/manage time effectively
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- Technical Competencies
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications.
- Process knowledge and understanding of SLA
- Process specific tool navigation skill
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- Proactive and assertive problem solving analysis
- Can work in a hybrid work arrangement and permanent night shift
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.