Associate Professional, Sales-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Bengaluru, KA, India
Job ID: 62577
This is a B2B sales role that requires development and management of business relationship with Mid-Market and SMB end-customers with the objective of winning business of Ingram’s IT products, solutions, services, and executing won business in indirect mode through select partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Profiling existing and new end-customer accounts and engaging with a large number of customers in hunting mode.
- Pitching to customers the benefits of engaging with Ingram as a Solutions Aggregator and engaging deeply with high potential customers.
- Building and advancing pipeline of opportunities through intense customer outreach.
- Improving win probability through focused sales efforts and closing profitable deals.
- Collaborating with different functions in Ingram, vendor and partner ecosystem, with objective to win deals, like pre-sales, marketing etc.
- Liaison with key partners through whom customers’ business will get executed.
- Proactive actions to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Continuous upskilling in technical and value sales skills to improve quality of customer engagement.
- To help collections of accounts receivables for won deals.
- Skills related to B2B customer engagement are critical and include customer acquisition, rapport building, value selling, pitching, need analysis, differentiating and deal closure.
- Good communication skills and confidence are must.
- You should have technical aptitude to learn and grasp basics of IT solutions.
- This role will require regular field visits for meeting with customers and partners.
- You should be able to work in a dynamic and high-performance environment.
- You should be a graduate in engineering (Computer Science/IT/Electronics and Telecom preferred) with minimum 3 to 4 years’ of experience in sales to B2B customers, preferably of IT products or solutions. MBA or equivalent would be a plus.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing. We might tweak the requirements as per business needs.
We are proud of our Culture.. Join us and be a part of the exciting Journey!
Ingram Micro takes pride in our unique culture. Our associates are our most important asset, and they are at the forefront of everything we do. Our dedication to a shared set of principles unites and guides us to better decisions and behaviors, enabling us to focus on the success of our business partners and associates. We have been certified by Great Place to Work. Being recognized for this certification is not just a destination for our company, it’s the beginning of a journey. The Great Place to Work certification is one of the many steps we are making to ensure the best employee experience for our associates, in alignment with our global Tenets of Our Success. We are proud to say that we have recently even won the Exemplar Award for the most Inclusive companies index and 100 Best companies for women.