Business Development Manager - Cisco Security (Techno-Commercial) - Dubai
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 62599
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
we are looking for Business Development Manager - Cisco Security who will be Driving and improving vendor sales whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. You will micro-manage all layers of the sales channel and improve product depth and market share for all tiers. you will focus on maintaining current business relationships, improving inactive accounts, and creating new business opportunities. you will be aware of all project bids and target Ingram Micro's involvement in them.
What will you do?
- establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- You will coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- You will meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- You need to Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- you need to proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- You will manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- You will lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- You will ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- You will drive the adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You are a graduate with a minimum of 5+ years experience in Cyber Security Business Development is a must)
- You have a technical background in cyber security (Cisco security or similar products).
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated, and a team player.
- You have a strong ‘customer-first mentality able to utilize your relationships to drive results.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.