Professional, HR Business Partner-(Saudi Nationality Only)
This job posting is no longer active.
Al-Olayya – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job ID: 62618
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
we are looking for a Professional, HR Business Partner. In this role you will be assisting the Human Resources department in complying with the company and government policies. and you will be aware of all project bids and target Ingram Micro involvement in them.
What will you do?
- Play a lead role in the design, implementation, management, and promotion of HR programs related to company needs, objectives, goals, and core values.
- Focus on aspects such as change management, transition management, conflict management, team development, and various other people management interventions to ensure that employees remain engaged and committed to the company.
- Drive and improve HR systems and all aspects relating to the HR Functions, namely – recruitment Saudization Program, Performance Management Staff development, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, and Legal issues related to employee’s contracts.
- Drive company policies & procedures. Liaise with all relevant departments to promote and ensure communication of the HR functions.
- The role includes Talent Management, Performance Management, L & D, Employee / Labor Relations, and Compensation Benefits Projects.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
- 3 – 5 years Sr.HR generalist experience, preferably with IT Distribution.
- Exposure to a variety of HR practices such as workforce planning, performance management, talent management, organizational development, learning and development and transformation
- Experience working in a complex multicultural matrix organization.
- Ability to be effective both strategically and at a hands-on, operational level.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to engage with a very diverse employee population
- Collaboration and Influence: Work effectively with all parties to positively impact
- Results Oriented: Meet goals and work to improve/transform
- Customer Mindset top of mind: Provide value beyond customers’ expectations, seek and use customer feedback to improve
- Change Agent: Communicate the value of change, adapt to change and maintain focus during change
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.