Marketing Specialist (Saudi Arabia)
This job posting is no longer active.
Al-Olayya – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job ID: 62620
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "Marketing Specialist Saudi Arabia"
In this role, you will be working on the marketing activities of complete vendor product portfolio complying with the company and government policies.
- Vendor Marketing Planning & Execution.
- Prepare quarterly and annual vendor marketing plans as per vendor guidelines and following our company’s goals and objectives.
- Planning & Implementation of quarterly marketing activities for assigned vendors as per the marketing plans.
- Internal marketing plan submitting on time together with Product Managers.
- Follow all internal marketing processes and procedures when planning and executing activities:
- to have pre-approved marketing activity form MAF.
- All execution only after internal approvals and purchase orders.
- Marketing calendar to be followed.
- Checklist & overall planning to be kept in mind, effective planning
- Quality and creative marketing plans as per vendors and company’s expectations.
- Quality execution following internal processes and procedures.
- Marketing Reporting.
- MDF Claiming & Payouts.
- Vendor claims on time as per guidelines and deadlines provided.
- Updated claim book report monthly. Payouts to internal and external customers to meet internal SLAs to ensure customers satisfaction.
- Change Agent
- Results Oriented
- Judgment & Decision making
- Customer Impact top of mind
- Collaboration and Influence
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and TALENTS.