At Ingram Micro, we encourage our team to aim high—whilst providing the support, training, flexibility, and opportunities to help you reach your career targets.
Ingram Micro is seeking a dynamic and driven Business Development Manager (BDM) for HPE GreenLake Solutions to join our team. As a BDM for HPE GreenLake, you will play a pivotal role in driving business growth, cultivating strategic partnerships, and enhancing our market presence. If you are passionate about technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and possess a proven track record of success in B2B solution sales, we want to hear from you.
Key responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy for HPE GreenLake solutions in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams.
- Identify and target new business opportunities, prospects, and potential customers within the assigned territory.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders in the industry.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of HPE GreenLake solutions to customers.
- Provide expert consultation to clients, addressing their business challenges and demonstrating the value proposition of HPE GreenLake.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and industry developments to proactively identify areas for growth and innovation.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or a related field; MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of experience in B2B sales, business development, or channel management, with a focus on technology solutions.
- Proven track record of success in selling HPE Green Lake or similar ITaaS (IT-as-a-Service) solutions.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing, data centre solutions, and managed services.
- Have a current and strong network within New Zealand’s channel community and commercially aware with the aptitude to market and network at a B2B level
- Smart, inspiring and collaborative in your approach to driving and promoting business opportunities.
- Proven experience in strategic selling and constructing deals for mutual success
- Superior communication and presentation skills, able to articulate an understanding of the market and current trends.
- Proven ability to educate and motivate reseller channels and ensure the building of long-standing value-added relationships.
- Understands the end-to-end GTM model for the sales program to be successfully executed at the field level Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze market trends, and execute effective business plans.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Travel as required within the assigned territory.
If you are ready to make a significant impact in the world of technology solutions and are passionate about driving business growth, we invite you to apply for the position. Join us in shaping the future of technology distribution and making a difference for our partners and customers.
Ingram Micro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Ingram Micro, It is no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro can reach more than 90% of the global population.
By joining us, you make Ingram Micro’s contribution a reality: helping businesses grow, supporting industries from healthcare to education with their technology, or even connecting the world.
What is in it for you?
Well, we take great care of our people, everyone is made to feel welcome, and opportunities to grow to apply to all. But the prospect of shaping the future through technology is something you are unlikely to find anywhere else.
Let’s shape tomorrow.
If this role sounds like your next move, we want to talk to you!
Come and join our IMNZ team today!