Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands reaching nearly 90 percent of the world’s population. Our market reach, diverse solutions portfolio, and digital platform Ingram Micro Xvantage™ set us apart. We have approximately 27,000 associates committed to serving our more than 161,000 customers and 1,500 vendor partners worldwide. Learn more at www.ingrammicro.com.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!
INGRAM MICRO Digital Data Team
We are seeking a passionate and hands on technology to be part of young, agile and open mindset team reporting to Data Digital Manager. The position will be responsible for building and provide DATA insights to the new disrupting Ingram Micro platform for customers and associates focused on Sales Associates.
The ideal candidate will complement the Data team, by bringing a versatile empirical skill set, using modern innovative tactics and strategies to support our data analytic offerings. The Analyst will focus on executing and delivering data driven products to address project and campaign specific requirements.
This includes gathering and scoping requests; working with complex data sets; executing SQL and Big Query (GCP) queries and building Stored Procedures; data science production automation; analysis of output and statistical models; and effectively communicating findings to stakeholders. She/He will maintain a broad understanding of the marketplace, Ingram Micro’s business model, and become educated on vendors, customers, or internal division’s business models and needs.
What do we offer?
- Work in a young, agile, flexible, and international environment
- Daily business and technical challenges to develop tech and social skills.
- Direct impact to international biz organization talking to CCEs and sales/marketing directors.
- State of the art technologies
- Continuous learning
- Hybrid work Program
- Amazing office with sea views and free vending, water and coffee.
- BS or BA (Masters a plus) in Statistics, Engineering, Operations Research, Applied Math, Physics, Economics, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Ability to independently scope data needs, tools, and analytics to solve business questions, and make recommendations collaboratively with senior business leaders using output from empirical analysis.
- Apply analytic insights to high impact questions with immediate and long-term relevance.
- Proactive spirit: entrepreneurial and ability to engage in a high energy team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Data lover and technology enthusiastic
- Experienced with Query Languages, Automation and Modeling Techniques (Big Query, SQL, Python, etc)
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Knowledge about modelling, advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms will be an advantage.
- Experienced Data Story telling through BI tools (Power BI / Looker, Qlik, others) to track the leads shared with the business.
- Applying advanced data science modelling and AI techniques to drive significant global value
- Keen on to learn IT biz to offer solutions through data insights to Ingram Micro Sales and Marketing directors.
- Experience in Agile project management
- Atlassian tools experience is a plus (JIRA/Confluence)
What will you do in your daily job?
BenefitsFlexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️Fridays and August reduced time ⌛️Tickets Restaurant Medical and dental insuranceFlexible compensation Technical training by department English and Spanish lessonsCareer paths by department Monthly bonus for home electricityFree coffee and cold drinks ☕️Arcade machine Team building events RSC activities ♻️Annual salary review depending on performance International and multicultural environment
- Provide data insights into Ingram Micro Platform Xvantage for customers, associates and vendors.
- Transform data into business opportunities to grow the business.
- Internal and external data sources analysis to detect new opportunities.
- Web scrapping through Cloud technology
- Lead and manage country initiatives with sales and marketing executives.
- R&D in data projects
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.