CrowdStrike Business Development Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Job ID: 62902
Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across Middle East, Turkey and Africa regions. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams.
In this job of CrowdStrike Business Development Manager, you need to increase market share and visibility for the assigned product, train, guide and support sales team in order to achieve vendor’s and company sales targets (GP & revenue).
What will you do?
- You will be planning, strategizing and executing them through the sales resources assigned for the product lines.
- You will be developing Marketing Plan annually and quarterly, working closely with marketing team for implementation and for measuring each event success rate.
- You will be design Reseller Programs for different Channel Segments to insure the right penetration and sales of different product segments to the right Reseller Segments
- You will be attending resellers Training and Seminars
- You will be monitoring sales pipeline and ensuring closures through sales teams,
- You will be managing and planning rebates achievement by achieving the assigned sales targets.
- You will be working with the vendor to achieve Ingram targets as well as Vendor Target
- You will be ensuring compliance with vendor contracts, reporting requirements, territory rules etc.
- You will monitor the performance of each Salesperson for his or her Product (weekly),
- You will be passing comments and guiding salesperson of how to improve business
- You will be sharing growth plans and Vendor direction with Sales Team
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have excellent knowledge of Products of technical nature and time management and planning skills
- You are Decision maker, have ability to work under pressure and time Constrains.
- You have Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
- You hold MBA with 4-5 years relevant/industry experience OR Graduate with 5-7 years relevant/industry experience
- You have Sales Certification on respective product