- 2 Permanent Full Time Opportunities for North & South Region
- Hybrid Work Culture (2 days office,3 days home)
- Base yourself in Sydney & Melbourne
Business Development Managers - NetApp
We are Ingram Micro:
It is no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro can reach more than 90% of the global population.
By joining us, you make Ingram Micro’s contribution a reality: helping businesses grow, supporting industries from healthcare to education with their technology, or even connecting the world.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting to the Business Manager of the Advanced Solutions Group, we are currently recruiting for a high performing Business Development Managers to join our team in Sydney & Melbourne.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be committed and responsible for delivering growth in Profit, Market Share and Partner Value.
- Developing & implementing strategies to win and grow revenue and margin within a new & existing customer base.
- Define and develop requirements for new market entries and new markets
- Define and develop strategies to retain and increase share of wallet from current installed base customers.
- Identifying new areas of opportunity for partners and assisting to create new offerings to market.
- Developing, building & converting a solid pipeline for short, medium & long-term sustainable growth.
- Creating & nurturing strategic relationships with both customers & aligned vendor.
- Building and maintaining business plans to maximize profitability.
- Maintain working knowledge of current industry trends, regulatory rules and related emerging issues and compelling events.
What You’ll Bring:
We are looking for someone who can drive Ingram Micro’s value proposition and further cement our position of Market Leaders. To be successful you will ideally have:
- Passion and experience working in the Data Management and Storage Solutions
- 10+ years of proven success in sales within the Technology Industry
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills; Oral, written. Digital, Social and Presentation Skills
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- The ability to attract & recruit new customers, build relationships and drive revenue growth.
- Proven experience delivering solutions focused on business outcomes
- The ability to plan ahead & forecast accurately
- A hunger and drive to be part of a high-performance sales culture
- Understanding of shift to consumption pricing models.
- Ability to work independently and within the larger team.
- Experience with establishing and maintaining relationships with channel partners.
- Ability to represent the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Team mentality to support back-end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc.
What’s On Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
- Work from home allowance
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.
What is in it for you? Well, we take great care of our people, everyone is made to feel welcome, and opportunities to grow apply to all. But the prospect of shaping the future through technology is something you are unlikely to find anywhere else.
Let’s shape tomorrow.