Tax, Treasury and General Finance Accountant
This job posting is no longer active.
Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Job ID: 62900
Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across Middle East, Turkey and Africa regions.
What will you do?
- You will handle all Treasury aspects in coordination with the regional treasury manager.
- You will facilitate and optimize the relationship with the banks.
- You will prepare full documentation for Tax and handle reporting in coordination with local Tax Advisor and Regional Tax manager including but not limited to vat/wht/corporate tax.
- You will support and handle all requests from the internal and external auditors.
- You will provide general Finance support when required.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have 4-7 years of relevant/ industry experience OR Graduate with 5-7 years /with Accounting Feedback
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- You are Excellent written and communication skills
- You are a Fluent or Excellent English speaker.
- You have good analytical skills
- You have excellent PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated, a team player and attentive to details,
- You have good planning and self-organizing skills
- You can implement change
- SAP experience is a plus
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.