Business Development Manager VMware
This job posting is no longer active.
Mexico City, Mexico
Job ID: 62957
Description Do you want to be part of a best place to work awarded company? Then this is your opportunity!
A place to grow. A chance to shine.
At Ingram Micro Mexico, we encourage our team to aim high—whilst providing the support, training, flexibility and opportunities to help you reach your career targets.
If you have experience in technology sales with VMWare or related solutions this is your opportunity to become a Business Development Manager for VMware
- To develop and manage Service Provider and MSP partners to drive the Multi Cloud VMware VCPP Business for Ingram in Mexico
- To work closely with Cloud Partners (develop new and grow existing) to run the Cloud Provider Program and own the VCPP business
- Be able to build and maintain relationships across Organizations, be it Partner Heads, Business heads as appropriate
- Conduct business cadence and review the state of business with partners
- Responsible for VCPP quota achievement
- Be able to translate business requirements into technical architectures and elaborate technical proposals and quotes for Partners.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert with specialized knowledge and hands-on technical skills in the function.
- Train partners on installing and maintaining VMware usage-meter and other cloud VCPP-required platforms. Be able to conduct such installations independently.
- Development and execution of strategies and programs to include specific revenue & transactional goals, Partner recruitment, Partner technical enablement.
- Defining lead generation and sales targets with Service Providers, in line with organization’s focus areas and ensuring that quarterly sales targets through VCPP partners are consistently exceeded.
- Assisting with the development of Cloud Partner business plans, problem resolution, relationship development, and coordination of sales and technical resource allocation
- Establishing and growing VMware VCPP expertise within the VMware partner ecosystem
- Engineering Degree level education
- 7+ years previous Channel sales or Business development experience in a high technology industry, exposure and experience of working in or with Public cloud or Service Provider organizations essential
- Strong technical background in VMware products
- Strong Channel management experience would be an added advantage
- Demonstrated track record of pre-sales or partner experience in Public Cloud/Service Provider organizations
- Strong team player, able to work effectively across teams to deliver desired outcomes and set targets
- Excellent long term relationship builder – must be able to demonstrate quality/duration of business relations
- Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as effective interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated and directed, have strong follow up skills a
- A self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Let's shape tomorrowWith Ingram Micro Mexico you will:Work with latest tech/vendorsHave career opportunitiesHave life/work balanceIngram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.