Customer Support Specialist with French
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 63034
Description About us
Business on 6 continents. 27 000+ employees worldwide. 1300+ employees in Bulgaria. 50 modern offices. 40+ years of technology and Supply Chain experience. The numbers are impressive but what matters the most is the people. Ingram Micro is a leader in the IT industry because of our diverse and talented workforce.
Our Customer Support Specialist with French is:
∙ Communicating with corporate customers and business partners
∙ Investigating and improving customer claims
∙ Liaising with carries and interacting with other departments to resolve customer situations
∙ Negotiating returns of defective goods with vendors
∙ Working in an international and dynamic environment (Mon-Fri 10am-7pm)
If you have:
∙ Very good French (B2) and English (B1)
∙ University degree
∙ Work experience in the field of support/customer service or data entry (considered as an advantage)
∙ Communication and problem solving skills
∙ Knowledge of MS Office
As we value our employees, we offer:
• Competitive salary & Bonus system
• Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
• Well-being Program & Multisport card
• Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
• Referral and baby bonus
• Paid holiday days increasing in time
• Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
• Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
Our interview process is friendly and fully remote!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
#LI-Hybrid | #LI-NA4