Sr. Professional, Financial Planning & Analysis Iberia
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 63055
Why Ingram Micro?
Business on 6 continents. 28 000 employees worldwide. 1300+ employees in Bulgaria. 50 modern offices. 40+ years of technology and Supply Chain experience. The numbers are impressive but what matters the most is the people. Ingram Micro is a leader in the IT industry because of our diverse and talented workforce.
What you’ll do?
Our Experienced Financial & Planning Analyst:
- Supports the Financial Controller and Regional Management Team to execute strategic decisions in the management of the current profitability by analyzing the vendor and customer profitability and any additional key insights required.
- Conducts analyses of operating expenses, Identifies and researches variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Drives the budget and forecast processes and participates in any related ad hoc projects.
- Assists in the enhancements and further improvements of the current profitability analysis and reporting, Identifies, and understands business challenges; proposes and creates solutions.
- Supports strategic initiatives with required financial analysis and reporting.
- Prepares monthly and ad hoc analysis and reports (Vendor and Customer detailed reports, Product categories, Business Unites and Cost Centre analysis, Line of Business Variations, Dashboards, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Takes-over key transactional process responsibilities (M/E revenue recognition and cut off procedures, Lease accounting and others)
- An analytical thinker
But you also have:
- a degree and more than three years of experience in finance or accounting or a related area
- previous experience in FP&A and/or Business Controlling would be considered as advantage,
- Sound accounting and financial knowledge including the ability to interpret financial KPI’s and drivers of profitability
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience in a statistical analysis
- Good project management skills
- Goods Interpersonal skills
What you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system? – Yes, of course!
- Additional health insurance? – A very good one, by the way.
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance? – Absolutely!
- Well-being Program & Multisport card? – We care about our health, so yes!
- Referral and baby bonus? – No doubt about it.
- Paid holiday days increasing in time? – Of course.
- Company discounts, that are actually usable? – You bet!
- Language courses? – Just choose one of five languages.
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform? – Yes, yes, yes.
- Many trainings and academies, including opportunity for ACCA certification? – Obviously.
- Great career growth and development opportunities? – Let’s see… Yes!
- Hybrid type of work? – Absolutely!
- Recognition awards? – Of course.
- Modern office space with free coffee and hot beverages? – And the coffee is actually good!
- Trending social media accounts? – Go and check for yourself.
Interested? We thought so – apply now!
#LI-VA1 #LI-Hybrid #LI-NB2