Do you have a passion for marketing, communication, and creativity? Do you understand that great content always needs to resonate? Are you eager to take on the responsibility of developing and implementing strategic marketing policies and objectives? Additionally, do you possess a strong analytical mindset that enables you to drive customer revenue growth? If so, this job opportunity is for you! Become our Cloud Marketer at Ingram Micro in Diegem!
Your place in our IM community…
As a Cloud Marketer, you are part of our Marketing Benelux team. You work in a dynamic team consisting of 12 marketers, a copywriter, and a graphic designer. Enthusiasm and humor are some of our driving forces. You will be joining a strong team that collaborates closely with each other. You work and report directly to the Marketing Director, Diane Sestig.
In your role as a Cloud Marketer, you have around 10 Cloud vendors in your portfolio. You are responsible for the daily campaigns, marketing operations and the website. In consultation with our business development managers and suppliers, you develop KPIs and translate them into a marketing plan. Naturally, based on analyses and knowledge of the IT market, you have prepared this meeting as effectively as possible. It is essential that a lot of content is generated, and this content must be convincing to the vendors.
You offer value through...
- Creating and delivering marketing tactics and campaigns.
- Developing, implementing, and analyzing of interactive campaigns.
- Managing the Cloud marketing, implementing of programs, and analyzing their effectiveness. May be responsible for processing and/or scheduling web-based activities.
- Developing models for vertical markets, campaigns and ad models and conducts research studies. Responsible for implementing and driving channel programs.
- Planning and market research activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share.
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing policies and objectives. Evaluates and adjusts strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets. Identifies and maintains relationships with product partners, third party vendors, etc.
- Support strategic customer acquisition programs. Develops and implements direct mail programs; develops, conducts, and customer profiling practices and directs list management and analysis.
- Developing marketing strategies for new and existing products and services.
- Financial responsibility for your own programs and services.
- Researching trends and technologies to meet customer needs.
- Working with the business unit Cloud to ensure that sales reps have necessary collateral and advertising materials.
You’re passionate about...
- Stakeholder management. It’s vital you stay in touch with your colleagues and vendors.
- IT industry. You have a curious nature and want to know or research everything about the business.
- B2B Marketing. You have persuasive skills to pitch your marketing plans to suppliers.
- You thrive on ownership. You are an entrepreneurial and can take independent initiatives.
- Driving results. it's important to you that you and your team achieve your goals and you have strong marketer's insight and see opportunities everywhere.
Your expertise shows...
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in both Dutch & English.
- Relevant work experience of minimum three years in a similar role.
- Experience in B2B marketing and social media is a knockout criterion.
- Knowledge in IT is a plus.
- Experience with content marketing and awareness of the latest market trends and communication tools.
- Knowledge and experience with tools like Eloqua and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Available for 37,5 hours (hybrid working environment).
The benefits you deserve are…
- A competitive salary and secondary benefits aligned with your experience.
- A commission driven by a team target.
- Public transport paid via employer or a monthly commuting allowance (own transportation).
- A laptop.
Ingram Micro perks
- Net homework allowance of € 20, - per month.
- Eco-vouchers of € 250, - per year.
- Gift voucher of € 35, - per year.
- PC Privé plan.
- It is possible to spend 16 hours per year on voluntary work, with these hours being split over 4 hour or 8 hour working days. Additional rules apply.
- 20 days + additional 4 leave.
- Meal vouchers of € 8, - per worked day.
- Pension plan with 2% employer and 1,5% employee contribution.
- DKV hospitalization insurance.
- Possibility to step into an Ingram Micro cafetaria plan.
- Guaranteed monthly income insurance in case of illness for longer than 2 months.
- You are given the opportunity once per year to work remotely from another country for a period given provided prior approval is gained from Management. Additional rules apply.
- Within Ingram Micro there are many development opportunities through courses, training, personal coaching, and career opportunities within the organization.
- Unlimited LinkedIn Learning access.
We are Ingram Micro.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Lifecycle Solutions. With a revenue of $54.5 billion, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and over 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Let's shape tomorrow.
Show us your interest by sharing with us your CV through the apply button below to see if you could be our new Cloud Marketer at Ingram Micro in Diegem!