Assistant Product Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job ID: 63102
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors on all product-related issues;
- Develop and maintain good relationship with vendors and channel partners;
- Facilitate Go to market planning and execution of vendor’s initiatives;
- Handle marketing strategy deployment and vendor funded project/programs;
- Forecast and analyze market and product trend;
- Able to pitch value proposition of initiatives to both reseller and end user;
- Identify new business opportunities;
- Conduct seminars and product training.
- Degree holder or equivalent level in any disciplines, preferably in IT or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years or above experience in product management, preferably in IT field;
- Knowledge on B2B channel sales experience would be an advantage;
- Strong communication and presentation skill;
- Good creativity and analytic skill on product management;
- Able to work under pressure and independently;
- Good command to both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Less experience candidate will be considered as 'Senior Product Executive'.