Business Development Executive, Cloud SaaS
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 63129
The Cloud Business Unit is a fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation that is growing absurdly fast and changing how business is done in the cloud. We are committed to helping our channel partners and professionals get access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. We’re inviting a customer obsessed Business Development Executive who will focus on driving accelerated and profitable new revenue for IaaS solutions through partner acquisition, and new end-user workload adds. If you have a successful sales track record this opportunity is a great chance to excel at what you love doing.
- Earn NEW annual recurring revenue with a primary focus on driving Cloud SaaS
- Recruit and develop sales relationships with new and existing channel partners to add new end-customer workloads to maximize consumption.
- Work with targeted partners to develop their sales, marketing and technical readiness.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within your assigned base of partners
- Maintain a high level of expertise on Cloud offerings – including product schedules, technology benefits, pricing schedules, and certifications as needed.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal resources including presales technical consultants, customer success managers, and post-sales support.
- Execution of marketing programs, developing channel and end-customer demand generation
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by selling and increasing SaaS consumption into existing and new customer accounts.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market intelligence
- Creation of commercial proposals for the services and solutions we offer.
Qualification and experience:
- 2+ years of B2B technology, preferably with Cloud SaaS technology
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques, and sales skills
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic selling principles and order management
- Ability to dig deeper into an organization and take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities.
- Successful track record of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent over achievement against targets.
Key Skills and attributes:
- Ability to build reciprocal relationships with different parts of the business, partners and customers.
- Ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge
- Strong competency in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-function, high-pressure environment