This job posting is no longer active.
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 62915
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the roadmap and execution of key initiatives within the Xvantage for vendors platform. Xvantage for Vendors supports all aspects of the Vendor journey for Ingram’s 1500+ vendors including onboarding, catalog & price management, business planning, marketing and insights. The successful candidate will demonstrate ability to deliver a product vision, prioritize initiatives informed by data & drive execution with data, engineering and marketing/sales operations partners. This is an individual contributor role.
- Develop, define, and execute the product roadmap for Xvantage for Vendors. Customers for these experiences include vendors, Ingram associates and resellers.
- Partner with UX & Digiops teams to run product discovery with vendors & associates to manage value risk for new products and features.
- Prioritize initiatives with business partners accounting for customer, strategic & financial considerations.
- Be a champion for the user experience and simplify complex tasks such as catalog management, business insights and marketing actions for vendors and associates.
- Plan product execution with agile teams to ensure timely delivery with quality.
- Focus on automation and continuous improvement to deliver efficiencies to customers driving business outcomes.
- Work with data, analytics teams to understand user behavior and drive adoption of the platform through growth tactics.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management building customer experiences for a B2B or B2C platform.
- Experience working with go-to-market teams to drive adoption of products across customers & internal associates.
- Experience in data-powered technologies such as catalog, product information management & insights preferred.
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Looker, Adobe analytics and experimentation platforms preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to derive meaningful insights from complex data sets.
- Exceptional cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to influence without authority.