Engineer, Software Development-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 63185
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Designs, develops, implements, maintains, and supports the Global CRM team.
- Defining application system requirements to solve complex business problems and writes new application programs of moderate to significant complexity and scope.
- Maintains and modifies existing applications programs.
- Follows Ingram Micro’s chosen applications development standards and methodologies.
- Works primarily on an independent basis within the guidelines given for delivery of technical work assignments.
- Converting specifications and procedures of significant complexity into application and program solutions.
- Writes and communicates moderately complex program specifications.
Required technical Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficient with CRM SDK Tools
- Proficient with .NET , C#
- Experience in WCF / .NET Web Services
- Experience in Web API and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with .Net Framework 4.5+ versions
Other qualities desired:
- Maintains and modifies existing application programs/configurations and write new programs/ configurations of high complexity. Develops specifications based on end-user/customer requirements and design/scope necessary tasks.
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Apps Portals) and Azure experience are beneficial
- Resolves technical issues and modifies application programs outside of primary application or platform.
- Performs problem analysis, determines, and implements system solutions, escalate as appropriate to departmental management, and communicate resolutions to appropriate Information Technology management and support personnel.
- Systems development supports, adheres to, and maintains current applications development standards and methodologies.
- Provides on-call support on normal rotations and take’s ownership of incidents and brings them to closure.
- Work with MSCRM vendor on continuous application of enhancements and upgrades where applicable.
Job Qualification and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Work Experience: 5+ years; 1+ as Full stack developer