Sr Manager Finance-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 36414
Description Formal Education - CA with 7+yrs experience (Mandatory)
Job Location - Vikhroli West (Mumbai-HO)
Preparation and review of monthly finalization of accounts and audits of multi-locational and multiple legal entities.Ensuring the effective reporting, compliance and governance activities for the legal entities in corporate accounting function.
Major Responsibilities -
- Assisting in quality closing of management books and local books, P & L, BS & Review of accounts with proper back up & reason at the requisite frequency.
- Ensuring timely support effective finalization of statutory and group accounts.
- Co-ordination with other functions for effective closure activities
- Effective assistance in the review of balances sheet schedules on monthly basis
- Ensuring compliance with US GAAP, IND AS standards for maintenance of books of accounts
- Co-ordination with Internal and Statutory auditors for timely execution of audits in respect of SOX and Statutory audit
- Effective follow up and completion of sox /internal audit open issues
- Providing necessary data to auditors including schedules, samples and other deliverables
- Timely planning and execution of Tax audit and Transfer pricing audit with coordinative support from Tax team
- Ensuring closure of monthly accounts exercise by timely upload into Hyperion
- Ensuring maintenance of Intercompany payables and receivables IAV, roll forward and monthly JVs
- Oversee and control the Fixed asset register with timely entries of additions and deletions.