Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Location:
This role is office based at our Rancho Cucamonga, CA distribution facility
Come and join a strong established team that is experiencing huge growth!
This is an opportunity for a leader to assist us in one of our buildings in our four building, 2.1 million sq ft campus. This position affords our ideal candidate the ability to:
• Partner with the Sr Manager and Director to run a part of an operation within the facility
• Develop and train existing and new team members
• Continue to grow a business that has expanded rapidly over the last 24 monthsJob Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Operations, our ideal candidate will be able to:
• Oversee operations and supervise activities for their assigned team to meet productivity, quality goals, and client objectives.
• Lead both exempt supervisors and hourly associates directly
• Effectively communicate with the client and ensure processes are aligned to the client’s requirements
• Supervision of portions of the operations of the site, which could include inbound, outbound, or inventory control operations.
• Assists in implementation of, and adherence to, company objectives, policies and plans.
• Evaluates site operations with respect to quality standards, safety standards, and customer support. Understands ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 standards, as well as principles of Lean.
• Communicates effectively with partner, customers, and site associates.
• Manages staff. Provides development opportunities to build staff skills. Hires, promotes, evaluates performance, counsels and terminates staff. Partner effectively with HR for performance plans and corrective actions.Job Requirements
• Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Experience: Minimum five years of leadership experience in a distribution / 3rd party logistics environment.
• Ability to travel as required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law