Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Responsible for the daily management of SAP Compliance processes and requirements such as: Segregation of Duties risk analysis and remediation, creation of mitigation controls, managing of organizational rule sets in SAP GRC, coordination with the business for SAP Access Requests, role mapping during new SAP Go Lives and M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions).
- Daily management and review and approval/rejection of SAP GRC Access Requests which have been approved by local Role Owner Approvers but have SODs (Segregation of Duties) violations. Work with the business to create/assign any mitigating controls as necessary to ensure the business needs are met and requests are within Ingram Micro compliance/audit guidelines.
- Manage day to day operations of the SAP GRC tool, ARA (Access Risk Analysis) area (SAP GRC ARA is a dedicated tool for Segregation of Duties (SoD) analysis. This module is designed to identify, analyze and solve all problems related to work safety and audit associated with laws and procedures compliance.)
- Complete testing as necessary for any SAP GRC service pack upgrades and/or version changes.
- Periodic review and analysis of roles assigned to business users for Segregation of Duties (SODs) violations prior to the annual, Sox required Certification Audit.
- Review and approve/reject new SAP process, transaction and authorization requests from the SAP CoE functional team submitted as part of the SAP Monthly Release Change Control Process.
- Creation of documentation related to the SAP Compliance Processes including the development of additional SOD Rulesets according to the various SAP Systems (ie; the CLS Business should be different from the TS Business, the SAP Cloud business is different from the TS business etc.) review SAP Compliance policies, procedures, standards and methodologies.
- Review and approve mass User Role Mapping submitted by the SAP CoE team and business for new SAP Go Lives. Work with these teams to mitigate any SOD violations, completing the review cycles to ensure roles submitted to SAP Security can be properly assigned.
- Plan, coordinate and support SAP CoE Functional and Security teams with any design, integration, development, validation and implementation of specific compliance policies
- Evaluate new SAP Compliance trends and risk technologies
- Provide guidance and support for associate development
- Develop and execute senior level metric and reporting on SAP Compliance current state and strategies
What you bring to the role:
- BS/BA in business or related field or equivalent. A graduate degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience and 2+ years with SAP GRC.
- 3+ years of experience in SAP Functional Modules.
- 3+ years direct experience managing compliance focusing on SAP and best practices in SAP risk analysis
- Expert level skill set in SAP based technologies.
- Strong documentation skills in writing SAP Compliance policies, procedures and standards
- Organizes and analyzes user requirements at a professional level.
- Communicates well both orally and in writing.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office, Visio and Project desired.
- Strong project planning and management
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Availability for on call responsibilities 24x7x365
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, ability to work and respond under pressure
* Position is in Irvine, CA and may require travel, including international travel.
* Please be prepared to provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.