Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people for our go-to-market Sales (Presales, Sales and Business Development) and marketing teams. Our Advanced Solutions department is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business (B2B) department.
Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Specialist Cisco.
Well, this is our challenge!
As Sales Specialist you will work with the Cisco team of Ingram Micro in Diegem. This team consists of 7 enthusiastic colleagues who would like to welcome you as a new colleague. You are responsible for the support of this business unit.
You make quotations, follow them up and ensure the proper administration handling. In addition, you will be actively involved in the contact with partners. You analyze the need of the partners and look for sales opportunities to grow Ingram Micro’s Advanced Solution Business.
Thinking along about the right profiling of Ingram Micro as a recognized IT distributor in the market and daring to take initiatives for improvement is in your DNA!
- You will ensure that the questions will be answered as soon as possible and will talk with your colleagues for the right support.
- The job can be a bit technical, but that is absolutely not a problem for you.
- You have daily telephone conversations with customers and try to identify their needs. Because of your personalized approach and commercial mindset, you are able to realize a growth in sales through the right margin.
- You work closely with your internal colleagues and ensure an adequate follow-up.
- Administratively, you can find your way in processing information (in the CRM system & SAP) and drawing up quotations.
To be successful,
- You are organizationally strong, works precisely and accurately.
- You know how to win people’s trust.
- You learn quickly and have an interest in the technical side of the IT business.
- Having acknowledge of business ( Cisco e.g.) is an asset.
- You have good communication skills: you are able to build a good relationship with (potential) customers over the phone.
- You have very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- You will be joining a dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to proactively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and uses the newest services.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network
- You can enjoy (international) career opportunities.
- You will earn a market-based salary with a very attractive package of fringe benefits (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, …)