Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We’re Hiring for an Operations Supervisor at our Rancho Cucamonga, CA Advanced Logistics Centers!
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of associates within a department or process area of the Logistic Center by directing and prioritizing workflow and ensuring frequent communication with the team. In addition, the Operations Supervisor is responsible for ensuring compliance with set processes and policies and ensuring the execution of daily operational plans and strategies successfully. This includes driving accountability through methods that promote associate excellence with consistent and fair feedback through coaching and corrective action. The Operations Supervisor will demonstrate the ability to lead through methods that create and sustain a positive workplace culture.Hours:
• Saturday – Tuesday
• Day time hours .Requirements and Experience:
• Bachelor degree preferred
• 2+ years of experience in a supervisory role.
• Ability to drive continuous improvement and sustain LEAN initiatives.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.Functional Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of warehouse operations, methods and procedures.
• A strong desire to teach and coach teams to success
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Self-starter to lead change and make independent and informed decisions.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Intermediate expertise with Microsoft OfficeBenefits:
Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
*Business Casual Dress
*A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
*Open Door Policy
*Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
*Company Observed Holidays
*Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.