Professional, Infrastructure (Active Directory)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 36784
INTERMEDIATE ACTIVE DIRECTORY (WINDOWS) ENGINEER
We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record in implementing and supporting Active Directory in a large enterprise/Global IT. The position will require an individual experienced in system implementation and integration; automation and improvement. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, who works well with a team of peers and as a directly responsible individual.
- Managing Multiple Domains and Forests
- Group Policy Management (planning, implementing, and troubleshooting)
- Managing Active Directory Certificate Services / PKI
- Supporting Services such as Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services, ADFS, SSO,DHCP, DNS
- Project Delivery and Support
- Support server operating systems
- AD plan/build/implement
- Asset and Inventory Control
- Server capacity management and planning
- Process Improvement
- Change control, Incident and Problem resolution
- Own, track, report and execute on assigned projects and tasks.
- Ensure that requests are prioritized and processed effectively.
- Cover support rotations including on-call response.
- 3-5 years experience in Infrastructure Technology
- Work experience with Microsoft Windows Server/Workstation Operating (e.g. Windows 2012, 2016)
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with Windows networking (DHCP, DNS, IP, etc.) and security for Windows 2008 and 2012.
- Hands on experience with PowerShell and automation
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2016