Sr. Active Directory Engineer (Sr. Professional, Infrastructure)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 36784
Senior Professional – Infrastructure AD Engineer
Be part of a team leading the Microsoft technology initiatives at Ingram Micro. The Senior Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the design and deployment of global enterprise services. The ideal candidate will have engineering experience with both Windows based systems and virtual server environments running on VMware ESX. Candidates must have a strong verbal and written command of the English language with the ability to clearly communicate with senior management and executives.
- Define technology standards, work on cross functional project teams, and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Create solutions operational documentation that can be managed by the Ingram Micro operations team.
- Help drive operational demand to the Ingram Micro operations team
- Manage critical Incidents/Bridge Calls
- Plan, coordinate, structure, and execute complex tasks that involve multiple teams and technologies.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Security, Engineering
- 5 + years of experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DFS, DNS, Group Policy, AGPM
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers (2012, 2016, 2019)
- PKI and Active Directory Certificate Services
- Working knowledge of Azure AD and Azure AD Connect, O365, Exchange Online
- Proficient in server virtualization technologies- VMWare ESXi, vSphere, Hyper-V
- 2 + years of experience developing complex scripts in PowerShell or other languages to develop automated solutions
- Supports technical design/architecture, systems management and maintenance of complex Infrastructure
Microsoft Active Directory (5+ years)
- Expert level in design/management of AD Objects, GPOs, AD Domain trusts in complex, Multi-forest environments
- Experienced in handling company integrations/migrations (ADMT)
- Design, deployment, and management of GPOs
- Expert level in support and management of Domain Controllers
- Expert level knowledge of DNS
- Experience supporting both internal (Active Directory) and externally hosted DNS platforms
- Experience managing complex DNS infrastructures with multiple domains, sites, and ingress/egress points.
- Experience configuring DNS scavenging in a Multi-forest
- DFS Experience
- Experiencing designing and supporting multi-site DFS replication links.
- Experience configuring Active Directory Sites and Services in a complex network with hundreds of sites with varying levels of connectivity
Microsoft PKI (2 years)
- Experiencing designing and supporting Microsoft PKI in a complex, Multi-forest/domain environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting complex PKI issues.
Microsoft Cloud Technologies (2 years)
- Azure AD/AAD Connect
- Exchange Online
- Microsoft Intune
Windows PowerShell (2 years)
- Demonstrated experience writing scripts to automate tasks
- Demonstrated experience writing scripts to generate reports
Networking (2 years)
- Demonstrated experience configuring and managing TCP/IP networks in complex environments (hundreds of sites).
- Ability to independently perform analysis of systems and applications using tools such as Microsoft Message Analyzer, WireShark