Sr. Finance analyst FP&A
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 35917
Sr. Finance Analyst FP&A
This Corporate Finance role, within Cloud’s Global Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting team, will be responsible for supporting the Sr. Cloud Finance Manager with reporting and data consolidation for Cloud’s Channel business across Europe, META and APAC, and moderately complex financial analysis. The Analyst will be responsible for reporting, monthly closing activities, as well as support quarterly financial forecasting and annual planning processes. The analyst will help the Sr. Cloud Finance Manager in the analysis and communication of financial performance at the regional and country level. Analysis includes monitoring and reporting operational variances across revenue, margin and operating expense and projecting financial performance at the regional and country level.
The analyst will interface with various functional departments across Europe, META and APAC to improve reporting and forecasting requirements. The analyst may often be required to work on special projects. Errors may have a serious impact.
This person will report to the Sr. Cloud Finance Manager based in Utrecht, Netherlands FP&A.
- Prepare and distribute accurate, timely and consistent reporting packages, identifying trends in financial performance
- Support Sr. Cloud Finance Manager in the development and consolidation of monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting, and annual planning processes for Cloud’s Channel business across Europe, META and APAC.
- Work with Global Finance teammates to streamline and automate existing forecasting and budgeting process that incorporates predictive analysis, improved accuracy and reduced time investment
- Assist in the reporting of Cloud’s quarterly commission calculations and target setting which includes but is not limited to: gathering and synthesizing relevant data, maintaining standardized reporting, calculating achievements.
- Professionally and effectively interact with all levels of management within the Global Cloud business unit and across the corporate functions and global/regional finance departments
- Participate in cross-functional project teams in support of various Ad Hoc projects and initiatives
- BA degree in Finance is required with 4-6 years finance experience
- Advanced Excel skills required, experience with large data consolidation
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, be proactive and take initiative when needed
- Strong organizational skills coupled with attention to detail in fast paced environment
- Critical thinking and excellent problem solving skills as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight
- Enjoys investigating problems, mining data and coming up with solutions as well as implementing those recommendations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization – English C1
- Experience with Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase and Smartview preferred
- Ability to work across multiple international time zones.
- Please submit your CV in English