This job posting is no longer active.
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 34883
JOB PROFILE NAME: Associate Professional, Information Technology
GJA JOB CODE: 152004 ( IND JCode: 560175)
MANAGEMENT LEVEL: L1 - Associate Professional
LOCAL JOB GRADE: 5
BUSINESS TITLE: Full Stack Developer, InfoSec
JOB FAMILY GROUP>JOB FAMILY>DISCIPLINE: Information Technology>Information Technology (General)>Information Technology
REPORTS TO: Sreeni Padigepati
TIME TYPE: FT
TARGET TEAM SIZE: 0
PREPARED BY: Sreeni Padigepati, Forrest Smith, Katie Gold and Suzanne Levin Herrera
POSITIONS REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: 0
DATE PREPARED: January 24, 2020
L1 ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONAL
Do not edit
Global Level Description
Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team. Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
Works on projects of limited scope and complexity. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained. Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers.
Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education. Typically requires a four-year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience.
JOB FAMILY SUMMARY
HRBP: Insert Job Family Summary from Job Catalog Guide
Designs, develops, modifies, adapts, implements and manages the Information Technology (IT) including hardware, software, networks and infrastructure within an organization. Implements short and long-term IT solutions that meet the needs of the organization. This discipline is intended to accommodate 1) jobs whose accountabilities span two or more job disciplines within the job family; 2) jobs that are not covered by a defined discipline within the job family.
SPECIFIC JOB SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
Describe the specific scope, responsibilities and requirements for this position. Ensure consistency with the global level definitions above. This section may be copied into Jobvite to provide more information for the recruiter.
We are looking for a seasoned Full Stack developer who can contributes to full stack development with quality coding, scripting and automated unit testing to build best in-class InfoSec tools development, configuration and automation. This position works closely with InfoSec SMEs/Leads/Onsite Technical Lead and Project Mangers to understand the technical and functional requirements to deliver on the assigned activities.
As a Software engineer you shall have a strong passion for work and the ability to turn complex product/tool requirements into simple/optimal technical solutions and be accountable for the assigned technical deliverables.
Skills & Experience
• Preferred 1 to 2 years of relevant technical experience, with at least 1 year building scalable custom products/tools/automation in InfoSec area
• Hands-on experience with .NET development in C# /.NET4.x
• Ability to write SQL queries and Stored procedures
• Understanding of software SDLC processes in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Experience with code versioning tools (TFS, Git)
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in written forms
• Ability to understand and follow the instructions of TechLead/SME/PMs to deliver on the assigned activities
• Ability to learn new tools, frameworks, technologies and platforms
• Ability to collaborate and work across teams and disciplines with globally distributed teams
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
• Provide three current work references & pass a criminal background check
Page 1 of 1