Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 35651
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
*This position is in the Irvine, California corporate headquarters and has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to three days remote per week.
- Develops and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems such as Service-Now, Numerify, AppDynamics, Solarwinds and TrueSight.
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs
- Participates in architecture and software development activities focused on Service-Now
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies on a daily basis
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
DevOps Engineer Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Used to enterprise environments (big scale implementations)
- Used to work with Offshore associates
- Able to articulate and present in front of upper management
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies such as AngularJS, Angular 2.0 or Angular react
- ITIL V3 Certified
- Fluent in SQL
- Knowledge of Powershell as well as JAVA, JVM and Error-coding
What you bring to the role:
- 4 year college degree
- 4 year functional experience
- ITIL V3 certified
- Service Now SysAdmin certified (App Developer certified preferred)
- ITOM Specialists preferred
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell
Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.