Technical Support Engineer - SaaS
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 36887
Ingram Micro is a Master Cloud Service Provider (mCSP), offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
This role will be you’ll be supporting our customers with their Cloud solution issues. You'll take inbound service requests by phone calls and emails. Use your technical expertise and passion for outstanding customer service to answer questions and or troubleshoot technical issues to find solutions
As The Technical Support Engineer You Will:
- Understands client's business objectives/impact and applies their expertise to timely resolve issues and ensure customer success
- Responding to inbound technical service requests and issues over the phone and email.
- Identify root cause(s) and diagnose as software defects, misconfiguration, content issues, or end-user issues
- Accurately and efficiently log all issues and status updates in our internal tracking system
- Supporting multiple cloud solutions
- Contributing to the development of service desk processes and procedures
- Interacts closely with various departments and vendors to provide a timely resolution on issues
What You Bring To The Role:
- Candidates must possess extensive experience in supporting a wide range of technical products
- Experience working SaaS solutions as Symantec, Acronis, Dropbox and Microsoft O365
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365, SharePoint, MS Teams
- Basic working knowledge of Active Directory, Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP)
- Ability to prioritize user requests effectively and manage user expectations
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment Working
- Passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- Diploma, certificate or degree in Software Programming, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field OR 2+ years of experience in B2B customer service or technical support.
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging SaaS cloud solutions
- Ability to work through ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Understanding of related terminology and concepts,
- Relevant MCP Certifications a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.