Manager, Quality Assurance
Dallas, TX, United States
Job ID: 36820
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Location:
This role is located at our distribution facility, 5 minutes from DFW international airport.Direct Reports:
- Develops and implements company and regulatory quality standards in the distribution facility.
- Knowledgeable of industry and governmental regulations affecting product quality.
- Develops, implements, revises and maintains quality standards, tools and methods for processing materials into finished products.
- Works across all functional areas Operations, Technical Support, Customer Support, Sales, to ensure quality, customer service, and practices in support of the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Monitors volumes and makes suggestions.
- Reviews metrics to ensure that procedures are being followed and makes suggestions regarding training needs or performance enhancement offerings.
- May design and maintain test equipment and scripts.
- Verifies and maintains test documentation; tracks product issues and verifies resolutions.
- Develops and implements quality control objectives and plans.
- Performs product inspections and/or audits. May conducts QC tests on repaired products.
- Communicates and assists in the resolution of quality related problems.
- Bachelor’s degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum of 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years of quality experience
- ISO experience preferred
- Warehouse or logistics and supply chain experience
- 2 years of supervisory experience
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.