Credit & Collection Specialist with English
Job ID: 36724
Description Why Ingram Micro?The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People.It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team-oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas.All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.You can become part of our amazing team and dynamic, young and friendly environment with many opportunities. At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
- Managing Credit and Collection for strategic key customers;
- Collection of customer debts, identification and follow-up of invoices;
- Classifying, posting and follow-up on customer debits for reasons such as returned goods, pass-through items, price differences, etc.;
- Handling invoice and debit related issues;
- Raising and managing disputes, ensuring customers are contacted and all queries are resolved or actively escalated.
- Handling of prepayment customer orders and payments
Skills and Qualification:
- Advanced English
- Economic/ Finance bachelor’s degree is an asset;
- Experience in finance related role or customer interaction role;
- Relevant working experience in a credit environment dealing with major customers;
- Good communication skills – able to work with customers and internal associates to achieve appropriate resolution of issues;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel