Job ID: 36792
Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas. All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
• Working in Customer service
• Written communication with corporate customers and business partners
• Investigation and improvement of customer claims up to approved authority levels
• Liaising with carries and interacting with other departments to resolve customer situations
• Negotiate returns of defective goods with vendors
• Working in an international and dynamic environment
Skills and Qualifications:
• Good level of command of Italian and English
• Communication and problem solving
• Meeting tight deadlines
• Basic knowledge of MS Office
• University degree is considered an advantage
• Work experience in the field of support/customer service or data entry is an advantage