Professional Cyber Security Tools Consultant-IND
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 36812
SPECIFIC JOB SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
As an Information Security Tools Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the following tools and services:
- Internal Cybersecurity Website – this website is based in SharePoint and you will be responsible for maintain it and updating it on a regular basis.
- Contract Lifecycle Management System - you will be responsible for administering the contract management lifecycle system (DocuSign) for cybersecurity agreements and contracts. You will develop the workflows and contracts that will be used by the risk team.
- Vendor Management System – you will be responsible for administering the vendor management system (e.g. Process Unity or One Trust) for ongoing vendor management against cybersecurity requirements. You will develop the integrations into other cybersecurity tools and integrations with DocuSign’s CLM system.
These projects align with the NIST cybersecurity framework and support the overall mission, vision, and objectives of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
The consultant will be responsible for providing the technical and scope direction, in coordination with all other Information Security management, for Information Security programs and projects.
The consultant is expected to work autonomously and collaboratively with other Information Security managers and associates.
The Consultant constantly and consistently demonstrates innovation and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Project Deliverables – Performs tasks to complete project deliverables.
- Problem Solving - The consultant must be able to dissect a problem, engage with the right resources, and methodically solve problems. The consultant must be able to document and explain the root cause to problems and make recommendations on how to resolve the issue or problem.
- Technology & Trends - The consultant is responsible for staying current on Information Security technologies and trends.
- Risk-Based Decisioning – The consultant is able to make risk-based decisions.
- Best Practices - The consultant is an expert in information security processes and best practices.
- Process Development – The consultant must be able to develop, document, and implement complex business processes across multiple teams and domains.
- Business Acumen – Must be able to demonstrate an ability to harmonize information security initiatives, processes, tools with business requirements, strategies, and budget.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of information security experience.
- At least 1 year of position specific experience.
- Experience managing and designing in SharePoint, including workflow and/or automation design
- GRC Tool Management & DocuSign CLM management are both “nice to have”, but not required
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Strong communication (i.e., written and verbal), presentation, teamwork skills and resourcefulness.
- Deep understanding of risk, business acumen, and ROI.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Pass a proficiency exam related to the role