Senior Talent Marketing & Branding Manager EMEA & APAC
Job ID: 36151
In this full-time job of Talent Marketing & Branding Manager for our organizations throughout EMEA and APAC, you will report to Marc Stuut (Senior Manager Talent Acquisition EMEA & APAC), working from one of our offices across Europe or Middle East.
As Talent Marketing & Branding Manager EMEA & APAC, you will play a central role in identifying what makes Ingram Micro attractive to candidates and promoting the key differentiators and unique culture that set us apart from our competitors.
In this job you will focus on developing and delivering compelling marketing strategies and campaigns. Both in the digital and offline space through social media, digital media, content strategy, video strategy, events, careers website, and diversity initiatives and partnerships.
What will you do?
What is your professional experience?
- Develop a regional Talent Marketing and Branding strategy and Employee Value Proposition.
- Deliver on progressive marketing and communication campaigns that build awareness of Ingram Micro’s talent brand and create engaging, powerful and diverse talent pipelines.
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition teams across the EMEA and APAC regions with the development and roll out of Employee Value Propositions, new talent programs and other special projects to continually enhance the way we attract and develop the best talent for our teams.
- Manage our social media and digital media strategy through various channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Glassdoor and Indeed.
- Lead the creation and delivery of compelling recruiting content (visuals, videos and editorial text) that will be used for social media, events and our careers sites.
- Ensure our careers sites provides a best-in-class candidate experience to include design, consistent messaging, appropriate SEO usage, and a high visit to applicant conversion rate.
- Identify and build partnerships that may include attending networking and recruiting events (meetups, diversity events and job fairs).
- Collaborate with the recruiting team and internal stakeholders to continually assess the effectiveness of recruiting channels and campaigns.
- Design and monitor key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of talent branding efforts, social media and other talent attraction initiatives.
- Manage vendors related to the execution of employer branding initiatives, including stretching partnerships to meet goals while minimizing overall expense.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and ways to improve our talent brand and candidate experience.
What are your competencies?
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in marketing, branding, and/or talent marketing/brand.
- Marketing experience in brand, creative, messaging, targeted audience campaigns, content, SEO, digital media strategy and planning, brand campaign development and execution, media negotiation and placement, collateral, events, social media, communications, value propositions and positioning.
- Experience in creating professional social media graphics using Photoshop, Canva, or another design program and shooting high quality photos and videos using a smart phone and a video editing tool.
- Project management experience that enables flawless implementation of the various tactics and a great candidate experience.
What do we offer you?
- Creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Proactive with excellent follow-up, a strong sense of urgency and an eye toward creativity.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Ability to work independently, while being mindful of communication across an international team.
A brand-new job within our very ambitious, large and international organization, where you will be able to develop and shape our regional Talent Marketing & Branding strategy from the ground up.
Please check out this video
where you can see how proud we are about our people and our en our Facebook page
, where you can find cool pics and vids about your future colleagues and the great moments we have had (celebrated) together.